Everybody out there does not need to be taught how to screenshot on their phone. But do you all know how to take a screenshot on your PC? If you don’t, you are in the right place now. Windows 10 enables its users to capture Screenshot in many ways. The user can use the standard Print Screen key to create a new file. Users can also use the Snipper Tool application to take the Screenshot of their desired item displayed on the screen. So, let us see some of the ways to take Screenshot on Windows 10.
How To Take a Screenshot on Window’s 10
Whole Screen Screenshot
- First, press the Print key on your keyboard to take the Screenshot of the desired item on your screen. The Screenshot will move to the clipboard.
- Search and open Windows Paint. Right-click and click on Paste from the drop-down menu. The sçreenshot will be copied.
Of the Active window Screenshot
- First, press the Alt + Print screen together. The desired item will be captured and copied to the clipboard.
- Search and open Windows Paint. Right-click and click on Paste option from the drop-down menu.
To Make A Screenshot File Without Any Additional Programs
- Press Windows key + Print Screen together to capture the desired item as Screenshot.
- Navigate to the folder where screenshots are saved to check whether the Screenshot is saved.
How To Take a Screenshot of a Specific Part of Your Screen
- Open the Search box form the Start menu and type Snipping Tool. Search and open the application.
- In the application, next click on New.
- Click and drag the cursor to select the part of the screen you want to capture. Release the cursor chosen once, and thus, you will have your Screenshot.
Windows 10 has also enabled other applications and third-party methods to capture screenshots on the PC. You can try other third-party apps, too.