With the upcoming generation of gadgets and devices, things are getting more comfortable and easier to use and as small as possible. The wireless earphones or earpods or AirPods are one of the best examples of these gadgets. To learn how to use obe properly, we have to know the basics of how to set it up for a smooth experience. The best part about these earphones is that they are convenient, and there’s no issue of entanglement of wires that makes it a very sought after product in the market.
How to set up your brand new Airpods pro
- Your Airpods pro comes in an immaculate and smooth box like that of an iPhone. Once you pull out the contents from the table, you get a USB type C to lightning charging cable for Apple’s wireless charging case, as well as a little pull-tab holder for the Airpods pro two extra ear tips.
- Once you’re done unboxing it, and you’re ready to get started with your Airpods pro, just hold it close to your iPhone.
- You will go through few screens showing you how to use your new Airpods pro, including a brief graphic provided by the Apple itself on the new force sensor’s press and hold (or tapping) functionality.
- Also, it will ask you if you’re interested in switching on the feature announce message feature—a very convenient way of getting your messages while your AirPods pro is jammed in your ears.
- Finally, it shows you about the percentage of charge currently present on your Airpods pro, usually Apple ships out there products with a sufficient amount of charge for the person to enjoy his or her gadgets or devices right away.
Apple’s Airpods pro is really a very useful and excellent product to use with the right balance of sound for your comfort of ears, and it’s definitely worth every penny, and now you know how to set it up.