Phones can be considered as the most crucial part of your daily life or that one asset without which you cannot deny to overlook. Whether you are in the kitchen, home, office, or bed, you can’t resist yourself to peep into the phone at least once. The mobile phones, which we see nowadays, run on Android. Androids had been into our lives since its launch a decade ago. Androids, due to such enhanced functions and properties, need to be updated whenever it is asked to. Here, we will see how we can update our Android phones.
How to Update Android Phone
These are a few steps you need to consider while updating your Android:
- First, check whether Software Update is available. You may check by going to the Settings in the section Software Update.
- If it is available, tap on the section where it says “Download and Install.” The downloading process initiates.
- When the downloading is completed, the system will ask whether to install the update at that moment or to install it overnight. Choose whatever is comfortable for you.
- To install, tap on Install Now. The installation will begin.
- After completing the installation, the phone automatically will get shut down.
- A few seconds later, the phone switches on and starts uploading the new updated software.
- After uploading, the phone completes another booting process before being entirely switched on.
- Open the phone and check the notification of the completion of its update. Your phone is now updated.
Androids have been a boon for this generation. With technological advancement, phones are getting better. Thus, to let the hardware work smoothly, we have to make sure that the system software is in its updated state. Moreover, Android has a knack of updating itself quite frequently, whenever needed. So, don’t worry about searching for the update and upgrade the phone whenever a software update is available as it is an important task to keep the phone smooth.